Saturday, April 7, 2012

This is Transmission #1 from StarBase 17. 

I am Rogue Leader, a fingers-to-chin ponderer of thoughts who dabbles in storytelling and sees the world as one giant novel.  Soon to be made into a motion picture.  I've spent over a half century on this planet and I've lived in three countries and at opposte ends of the United States.  I know enough to realize I don't know enough.  But that is the beauty of peeling back the layers of mysteries that life brings.  Discovering.  I fancy myself an explorer and adventurer.  I've traveled from Shang-hai in mainland China to the urban corners of Western Europe. I've seen a spacheship lunched into the heavens, and I've seen one land, too.  I've gone inward in my mind, sometimes chemically-induced, and I've pushed the envelope of my body in hardcore training.  Maybe you want to hear my thoughts, maybe you don't.  This blog will be about what I like, and what I don't like, and how I react to it.  It may be the way you react to things as well.  The stories here might may make you laugh.  They may make you curious.  Or you may wind up throwing something in anger.  This blog will be here for you to inhale.  Or to leave at any time.  I hope you enjoy the journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment