Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th has never been particularly scary for me.  I happen to like the number 13, and it's somewhat of a lucky number.  I was born on the 13th. 

I also happen to like the number 8.  A lot of significant milestones in my life have happened not only around that number, but the half or double of that number (4 and 16). 

Assuming you all are into numerolgoy, which I am not.  But I can be superstitious.

I'm writing a lot right now.  More than I have in a while.  There's an e-book I am penning, which you have seen the very first couple of pages of (in my earlier blog); there's a web sitcom I am developing, and I'm writing two motion picture scripts. I have gone back to my roots, which has been writing, while I pay the light bill doing the management thing.

I am also about to launch a short video trailer to a passion project.  Going to do the YouTube route and see how it is received.  This is a picture of me directing this trailer (I'm the director-wanna-be in the baseball cap!).


A short blog today.  It is grey and cloudy and soon to be raining outide. A great time for storytelling with a mug o' hot chocolate in hand.  And also to think. 

I have opened a book today, but the pages are missing. 

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment